Point of purchase display is mainly used in various stores, small stores, there are a variety of options to choose from, network or high definition display solution, display ads contents directly from the USB, SD, CF card. Can be highly attracted the attention of customers into the store, while the characteristics of the high-definition display are impressive.
How do you bring them off the sidewalk and into your retail store? From apparel and cosmetic retailers to pharmacies and car dealerships, the leading method used before is printed posters. Despite their popularity, posters are static and not particularly noticeable. Unlike posters, Point of purchase display delivers dynamic, eye-catching content which can be updated regularly.
How to attract new customers? How to engage and entertain people who are in my shop? what can be confirmed is that? Point of purchase display for retail attracts and keeps your customers? People today want access to last promotions, discounts, new seasonal products, information, other purchasers opinion, deals, and generic information. They are always connected to the internet with smartphone and tablets and they can use technologies such as Bluetooth, i-Beacon, NFC, DLNA to interact with other devices.
- Branding is key. Every Point of purchase display is color-calibrated to produce an image the way it was intended. This ensures brand colors remain true and appear lifelike and vibrant.
- Grab your customer’s attention before Your Customer Inside your store with bright, vivid, dynamic video content.
- Educate your customer about new merchandise, closeout specials or seasonal sales to increase foot traffic and drive sales.
- Engage your clients by creating a desirable customer experience to ensure your customers extend their stay.
- Increase foot traffic around the store by directing your customers to areas with special savings or new merchandise.
Point Of Purchase display
Industrial touchscreen monitor[/bsf-info-box]